Look Up: Programme for Transition Year: Veritas is delighted to launch this exciting new Religious Education programme for Transition Year students.
Key features of Look Up!
· The key content for students is presented on PowerPoint slides, to be shown on the class whiteboard.
· The information on the slides is supplemented by artwork that spans a variety of media and traditions.
· The accompanying Teacher Notes, which may be viewed in the ‘Presenter Notes’ viewing panel on the teacher’s own screen, include commentary and discussion questions on each slide, as well as additional activities and exercises to supplement and support the information on the slides. These notes also contain resources for the guided prayer reflections that are offered at the close of each lesson.
· Videos, music and interactive content can be accessed directly from the slides.
· The content covered is inclusive of all the major world religions.
· The teacher resources are provided on a USB stick.
· The accompanying student journal is designed to accommodate students’ personal reflections on content studied. It also contains worksheets and a Glossary of key terms.
|Teacher USB stick and sample Student Journal is available from Veritas at a cost of €30. For more information on Look Up! contact Veritas (01) 8788177 or email email@example.com|